• Northern Speed

COVID-19 Announcement

Northern Speed has made the difficult decision to place our 2020 season on hold until the next announcement. We were extremely excited to begin the 2020 season, unfortunately for the safety of our competitors, staff and spectators it would be irresponsible to continue at the current time.

We will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds, as things are changing rapidly. Northern Speed will be in contact with local and provincial health ministries and seek their advice about the event and will make a solid announcement closer to the date. We may still be able to run an entire championship season, but the health of everyone involved is our main priority.

Thank you for your understanding! Stay safe everyone!

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All