Adjustable Rebound & Compression Damping
Want full control? The KW V3 gives you multiple settings for both rebound and compression. You have full access over ride comfort and handling to dial in that perfect setup. Race teams rely on adjustments to get that perfect lap time and having shock controls at your fingertips is key. KW V3 features -
- Separate adjustments for compression (14 positions) and rebound (infinite settings),
- Stiffer springs over stock for less bodyroll than the standard suspension,
- Stainless steel strut/shock bodies and composite spring perches for superior corrossion resistance,
- Individually height-adjustable - Front = 25-50mm lowering; Rear = 30-55mm lowering,
- TUV approved lowering range and operation,
- Expert engineering and design for ease-of-use and long durability,
Whether you track the car often or only use it for backroad carving the V3 will give you the tools to set up an ideal handling condition. You can crank it up for smooth and fast surfaces or soften it for city or rough roads. Since each shock is 2-way adjustable you can alter the front-rear balance to account for brake dive or squat during power application coming out of the corner. You are in total control!
Coil over suspensions are better engineered suspension options compared to a standard shock + spring package. Since the springs and shocks in a coil over are designed by a team of engineers to work together, there is much better suspension travel and more precisely tuned specifications for spring and shock rates. Using separate shock and spring specs may result in premature coil bind or shock bottoming. And most coil over kits offer more features than the traditional packages. Coil overs are also more useful when larger wheels/tires are used because you can precisely set the ride heights to clear the new tires.
KW Coilover Kit - Variant 3 (V3) - F2X/F3X
For BMW F2X/F3X
BMW 2 Series
BMW 3 Series
BMW 4 Series